Wednesday 1 May 2013

Scene of the Crime !



I've almost forgiven the Carnoustie Championship course for breaking my wrist 2 years ago !

I met up with Frank on the Sunday morning and we played Carnoustie. I always enjoy the course - it's a wonderful links, with the wind blowing from a different direction every minute. I always think of my fellow Dubliner Padraig when I play the 18th, and his heroics on the 18th where he survived first time around and came back to narrowly defeat Sergio in the playoff, to win his first Open - magic.

We then headed down to St. Andrews for the opening reception of the Golf Week.


As always, the magic of the Home of Golf kicks in as soon as I see the 18th fairway and the R&A clubhouse .. looking forward to a wonderful week's golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment