Wednesday 1 May 2013

To the Fairways ...

Tricky Par 3 8th at Kingsbarns

The first game of the week was at Kingsbarns .. fantastic course with wonderful sea views from almost every hole. Great day. I really enjoyed the game and the fish and chips afterwards !

Tuesday, we returned to the Castle Course. I was particularly looking forward to the round here, since we saw very little of it last year in a wind and rain storm ! This time around, it was much better ! Sunny and bright, if not exactly warm. It's a really beautiful course, great to play in the team scramble format. I wouldn't like to have been playing my own ball !


This is our team for the round at the Castle : Frank (with Cedric and Mulligan - long story !), Alan and Petra.
I was delighted to be re-united with Ian, my trusty caddy. Ian was away last year and I missed him badly. He looks after me very well !




Tuesday night sees the night out at the Jigger :

It's a great night's craic, with music, chat and of course plenty of the local produce .. malt whisky etc etc.

Great music from Celine and Leo, a set from Elvis and a bar or two of Danny Boy.






Here's a blast of the craic  !


No comments:

Post a Comment